Do you think you’re a decent writer?
Do you have a passion for travel and writing? How about combining these these two things and taking a chance as a guest travel writer?
This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and get more eyes on your content.
Note: No spam or cheap SEO of any kind will be accepted or published on the site. Please don’t waste my time or yours.
Topics that would fit the blog include:
- Real Travel Experiences
- Budget Travel Advice
- Itineraries and Destinations
- Travel Tips
- Travel Advice
- Worth While Travel News. No daily headline type stuff.
Take a look at the blog to get an idea of the style and layout.
- Minimum 600 to maximum 1200 words allowed for guest posts.
- Should contain sub-headlines
- A link back to the article from your blog, to let others know about your post.
- All articles must be unique and they cannot be published on your blog or anywhere else on the internet, in original or modified format.
- The article must be in the form of a Word Document or plain text. I will format the article with images etc. where I deem necessary.
- Article MUST have proper English, including proper spelling, punctuation, grammer, capitalization and good sentence structure.
- Must not be formatted as time sensitive or as a press release.
- Should not contain self-serving promotional content in the title or body.
- Content must not be PLR or contain any content which the original author does not have exclusive rights too.
The Author Bio is your chance to tell the readers about yourself in a few simple sentences.
This bio should include a little about yourself, no more than 3 sentences, along with a head-shot picture no bigger than 150 x 150, head-shot is a MUST.
You can include one link back to your blog and one link to a social media profile of your choice in your bio.
Note: Once original article is submitted all rights to that article are given to itstimetoflee.com and it can be used or altered in any way seen fit to do so.
What We Get:
- Great, original articles for our readers.
- The opportunity to showcase others and help them in their travel writing en-devours.
- Links back to like-minded blogs.
What You Get:
- A chance to share your experiences with others like you.
- A backlink to your blog and a backlink to a social media account of your choice.
- An author bio to introduce yourself to fellow travelers and writers.
- Exposure and opportunity to build on your writing portfolio.
- Promote your article on social media like Twitter, Facebook, Digg and StumbleUpon.
Want to write for us? Send your pitch to email@example.com